Monday, July 02, 2007

Breaking News!

I've just got back from a conference in New Hampshire, followed by another one in Texas. Writing on here every day was never going to happen in truth, but it's the thought that counts... More details of these jaunts will follow in due course, but for now I have been very pleasantly surprised by being told in the same day that my brother (our C) and cousin (Kate) have both got engaged! (To different people, obviously; I know we're from Yorkshire, but there's no need to jump to conclusions like that).

So, with half a bottle of the sparkly stuff inside me already, I say congratulations to Chris and Paula, and Ben and Kate!

Cheers!

6 Comments:

At 10:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to C and Paula (and, although I think we've not met, to Kate and Ben too!).

Now Jonny, that old "I can't get married before my older brother does" excuse is looking a bit outdated... ;)

 
At 10:38 am, Blogger The Knit Nurse said...

What a lot of posts I've missed with not having the internet. It never rains but it pours. Nice cap. Congratulations to the engaged people.

 
At 10:40 am, Blogger dr pink said...

Congrats to all.... and I'm with ade on this one..the pressure is on.... ;)

 
At 10:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow your brother finally popped the question! Congrats indeed to them all!

 
At 2:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one cheers man!

 
At 8:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judge not he who tries and fails but he who fails to try.

Jonny, i feel that the Christopher has raised the bar somwhat. Before you know it Em will be thinking of her biological clock....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home